Our Miracle range was born when we blended high quality herbs known in Traditional Chinese Medicine to create thick & shiny hair by stimulating hair growth, preventing hair loss, improving the quality of & strengthening the hair, and soothing and nourishing the scalp whilst reducing itching. These herbs are used traditionally in the treatment of alopecia, hair loss & thinning, scalp sensitivity & psoriasis. They have been used for thousands of years to restore and stimulate the hair and nourish the scalp.The Miracle range is specially formulated to include nine powerful Chinese herbs from an ancient formula for hair mixed with gentle, organic and natural ingredients to nourish and boost your hair. The shampoo also contains natural anti-bacterial and inflammatory agents to soothe and cleanse itchy scalps, the conditioner contains moisture rich and nourishing argan, coconut & jojoba oils.
He Shou Wu has been used by the Chinese for thousands of years for its ability to prevent and reduce grey hair, hair loss and signs of aging. Chinese studies have shown He Shou Wu helps up to 60% of those with alopecia (hair loss) regain hair. This rises as high as 83% in studies where herbs are combined with use of the plum blossom hammer. He Shou Wu boosts the action of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) one of the body’s strongest antioxidant enzymes which can decrease signs of aging. He Shou Wu is the chief herb in our Miracle range.
Other herbs in our Miracle herb complex:
- Safflower has been shown in Chinese studies to boost the circulation and has been used in Chinese medicine to stimulate hair growth
- Notoginseng has been studied for its ability to stimulate hair growth and is used Traditionally to treat alopecia (hair loss)
- Wild Chrysanthemum is used to calm and soothe the scalp in TCM
- Siler root has been used in China to treat itching and inflamed scalps
- Chuanxiong root boosts the circulation and is used in Chinese medicine to nourish the hair and to treat hair loss
- Chinese Sage has been used traditionally for thousands of years to maintain hair growth and colour
- Sophora root may inhibit 5-Alpha reductase and therefore enhance hair growth and reduce hair loss
- Chrysanthemum is used in herbal medicine as a soothing anti-inflammatory
- Gentian root is used traditionally to strengthen and thicken hair
Organic & Natural All herbal fix products are made using certified organic bases which contain no nasties like SLS or parabens. This makes them gentle and natural on your hair. Enjoy the smell of relaxing lavender & rosemary essential oils, known to reduce scalp itching & promote hair growth.
The plum blossom hammer should be used as directed in combination with the shampoo and/ or conditioner for those with hair loss or thinning hair.
Our shampoo and conditioners come in a 200ml BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottle with an easy dispensing, secure click top.
Below is a video Showing how to use the plum blossom hammer.